- Saturday, 12 September 2015 15:24
One of the interesting things about this reconstruction of Stonehenge is the shadows cast by the standing stones. In the past thirty years of doing archaeoastronomy, archaeologists have learned that shadows, and the way they move on important days, like the solstices and equinoxes, can be as important as shafts of light.
- Monday, 31 August 2015 18:04
The Yupik villagers in the Alaskan village of Newtok don’t have to be told the globe is warming up. They see it every day.
Argentina to return 4,000 stolen artifacts…
- Monday, 24 August 2015 13:36
Dogs and people…such an old and wonderful relationship.
- Saturday, 22 August 2015 13:28
Lost train of Nazi Gold found?
- Friday, 21 August 2015 09:58