King Tut’s magnificent tomb artifacts at risk…
- Friday, 03 July 2015 08:56
Killing Memory is a specialty of ISIS…
- Thursday, 02 July 2015 09:30
Almost 1,000 years ago a ship sank off the coast of Caesarea carrying a fortune in gold.
- Thursday, 02 July 2015 06:47
Lovely review….thanks so much.
- Tuesday, 23 June 2015 18:30
New Egyptian survey of ancient quarries near Aswan reveal…
- Tuesday, 16 June 2015 21:20
There is so much left to be discovered about the past. This is a good example. These previously unrecorded petroglyphs show a rare depiction of obelisks being cut and loaded onto boats 3,000 years ago.