Cultural diversity and the One great life of all things
- Saturday, 04 July 2015 12:57
Many native peoples believe that there is only One Life. They strive to find balance between light and dark, good and evil, male and female that the One Great of All might continue unbroken–as the Hopi would say. Alan Watts’ take on Buddhism sounds so similar to native views in this video.
The pyramids and the sphinx are next on ISIS’ list…
- Saturday, 04 July 2015 09:01
King Tut’s magnificent tomb artifacts at risk…
- Friday, 03 July 2015 08:56
Killing Memory is a specialty of ISIS…
- Thursday, 02 July 2015 09:30
Almost 1,000 years ago a ship sank off the coast of Caesarea carrying a fortune in gold.
- Thursday, 02 July 2015 06:47